When the iconic American author F. Scott Fitzgerald was asked, "Scott, you're quite the romantic aren't you?", he response was, "I wouldn't live any other way." We couldn't agree more. Few things can out-do the romantic setting of golden sunsets, sugar-white sands and emerald waters of Destin, Florida. Whether you have found your soul mate or looking to fan a new flame, here are our top picks for planning your own inner romantic getaway.
Choosing the right location to set the mood is the most important part of any planning. When in Destin, don't bother with anything other than one of Destin Realty's beach front vacation accommodations. With properties nestled in the heart of Destin, nothing beats sharing a bottle of wine and watching the sunset from your own private balcony. Plus with all the luxuries of home, you can make your loved one breakfast in bed or snuggle on the couch while enjoying the beach view.
Destin has something for everyone when it comes to having fun with your partner. Here are 5 great ideas you'll want to try.
1. Get outside and enjoy the water. Head down to the Destin Harbor and charter a sunset cruise.
2. Looking for more exercise in your romance? Try renting a couple of paddle boards and take a leisure paddle in the bay or gulf.
3. Stroll the beach. Kick off your shoes and get some sand in your toes. If you're staying beachfront, just go outside and start walking. For those looking for a remote setting, head just west over the Destin bridge and explore part of the Gulf Islands National Seashore. This federally protected stretch of beach offers unparalleled natural beauty. Plus it's a perfect place for taking photos.
4. Breath in... exhale... and stretch. Yoga on the beach is a great way to keep your romantic juices flowing. Grab a beach towel and head down to the beach and find your inner peace with your partner.
5. Book a couples spa and massage treatment. There are numerous spa and massage services around Destin. Find the one that's right for you and start relaxing.
Let's get one thing straight, Destin is THE place to enjoy fresh, seafood. Want to make your own romantic dinner for two? Visit one of the many local fish markets and pick up everything you need to create your own seafood masterpiece.
Sexton's Seafood MarketSexton's Seafood Market
Destin Ice & Seafood
Blalocks Seafood and Specialty Market (just google it)
Of if you would rather taste how the award winning pro's do it, make reservations at one of these fine restaurants. You will not be disappointed.
Vin'tij Wine Boutique & Bistro
Beach Walk Cafe
Property Managed by – Destin Realty, Beach Vacation Rentals and Sales
© 2023 Destin Realty, Inc. ·
1150 Scenic Hwy 98, Destin, FL 32541 US ·
Website design by Scurto Marketing